Notable Requirements for the 2022-2023 School Year
The following are some important guidelines we will be implementing to keep our students, faculty and staff safe and healthy, as we open for in-person learning this fall.
- Any symptoms of COVID-19 - STAY HOME! (cough, shortness of breath/trouble breathing, fever, nausea or vomiting, etc.)
- Positive test - 5 day quarantine, may return on day 6 if they have been fever free for 24 hours without medicine.
- Following a 5 day quarantine and no fever for 24 hours, students may return and wear a mask until they have two negative tests or are symptom free for 10 days.
At this time there is no quarantining for those in close contact. Close contacts are to monitor for symptoms and test. There is a mask advisory in Milwaukee at this time. We will continue to have masks optional and available upon request. Please contact Mr. Bartsch, our COVID-19 Response Coordinator, if you have any questions or concerns.
Helpful Links and Resources
The general public has been bombarded with opinions and false information with regards to the novel coronavirus. Here are a few helpful links we deem accurate.
- How to wear a mask correctly These are instructions from the CDC website explaining that masks are an additional step to help slow the spread of COVID-19 when combined with every day preventive actions and social distancing in public settings.
- CDC Reopening Guidance
- DPI Information on COVID-19
- Milwaukee Health Department
COVID-19 Response Coordinator
COVID-19 Response CoordinatorMr. Christopher Bartsch414-871-1224